One Man's Trash

Started by Alexander Duggan at Jun 14, 2020 12:06 pm
73 Posts

Alexander Duggan

AJ
37 Posts

Down in the forest, with the devil in me, I remember the looks on their faces, through the sycamore trees

AJ screwed up his face in what could only be described as disgust at the thought of so many people in one place. "Too many people. People ain't trustworthy. Couldn't imagine being stuck in a crowd o' thousands..." The music would've been good though. He had a feeling music sounded different played live. "Yeah, I'd like that. I reckon Vince could handle it too." Vince wasn't much of a people person...neither was he, come to think of it. He figured they'd be fine, though. He chewed his mouthful of food, thinking about his answer to Lily's question. "I dunno. I mean, do we want it to? Things weren't exactly going great before."

Eve Edwards

Lily
36 Posts

"I find it funny that you think I care..."

She shrugged her shoulders "I don't know... I mean not like how things where before obviously otherwise we wouldn't be in this situation" she sighed a bit "But I meant like people coming together for things they all have in common wouldnt be that bad... but youre right, some people can't be trusted" she looked up at him smiling pointing at his bowl "You want more or you done?"

Alexander Duggan

AJ
37 Posts

Down in the forest, with the devil in me, I remember the looks on their faces, through the sycamore trees

"Hm, I suppose..." AJ still wasn't comfortable with being surrounded by so many people, though. He much preferred the company of either himself or a select few people. He looked down at his bowl, then smiled back up at Lily. "Well, I wouldn't say no if there's more."