Calm and Serenity

Started by Jazlynn Stefanson at Aug 04, 2020 6:19 pm
6 Posts

Jazlynn Stefanson

Jazzy
3 Posts

Jazzy had been enjoying her time. She loved being outdoors. Feeling the fresh air brush against her face. Even more so, she loved being there with her fiance. There was a gentle smile on her face, her fingers interlaced with his before she stopped walking around the Waterfront and leaned up to kiss his cheek softly. "What are you thinking about, Michael? You've been kind of quiet." Jazzy tilted her head as she looked up at him, that smile never leaving her lips. She shifted so she was in front of him, and let go of his hand, sliding her arms around his neck, peering into his eyes. 

Michael Stanford

Mikey
3 Posts

Michael smiled as he pressed his hand in hers, leaning forward to kiss her gently. His arms went around her waist and he smiled. "I've just been thinking about us. Our upcoming wedding." He told her with a smile as he gently kissed her on the lips, his hand sliding into her hair. "I love you so much and I can't wait to finally be married to you." He told her with a smile as he lightly kissed her again, holding her close to himself, closing his eyes. "I wish we could get married right now, to be honest." He said with a smile.

Jazlynn Stefanson

Jazzy
3 Posts

Jazzy wiggled her nose a little bit, leaning up onto her tiptoes to press her lips sweetly and gently against his. Releasing the kiss, she pressed the palm of her hand over his chest, right where she could feel his heartbeat, which matched her own. "Everything is going to be so perfect for us... Finally getting to fully be together... To be together forever." She let out a sigh, and then pressed her face against the curve of his neck. "I love you so much, Mikey." And it was true. She had never felt this way for anyone else in her younger teen years, it was only when she met Michael. "If we could get married right now, that'd be fantastic, but you know me, Mikey. I want that big fairytale wedding." She giggled a little.

Michael Stanford

Mikey
3 Posts

Michael smiled as he leaned into her, his fingers running lightly through her hair. "We have always known we'd be together forever. I'm just excited to make it official." He told her with a smile as he leaned closer and softly kissed her. His hand slid lightly through her hair and he smiled at the beautiful woman. "And I love you, Jazzy." He said with a smile as he closed  his eyes and simply enjoyed her presence. "I know, baby, and I want that for you. I am fine waiting, we don't need a piece of paper to say we belong together." He told her with a smile, opening his eyes again and kissing her lightly.

Jazlynn Stefanson

Jazzy
3 Posts

Jazzy couldn't help the lighthearted feeling that Michael gave her. Them being together? It was perfect and she loved him more than she could ever admit. Her hands slid down to his, interlocking their fingers, she curled them up to his chest, and leaned forward, with a smile on her face. "Ready for some wedding questions? Shall I go with white for my dress or maybe violet, my favorite color?"

Michael Stanford

Mikey
3 Posts

Michael held her hand with a smile, holding her close and in his arms, closing his eyes as he just inhaled the smell of the shampoo she used. "I think violet would be perfect. And I'll be going with a simple black tuxedo." He told her with a smile. He pressed his lips to hers again as he held her hand. "I might not have a best man though.. I don't really have a best friend." He told her with a shrug.